I have been selling my self published ebooks on Amazon for a couple years now. So today I was getting ready to publish two new crochet patterns and I took a good look at my ebooks that are currently for sale.
What I noticed is I have some clean up work to do. When I first published on Amazon Kindle, the cover requirements were very different than they are now. So looking at my author page I realized all of my covers are different sizes. Not good. The older ones are way too small.
Then I took a look at my e book descriptions and noticed there could be a lot of improvement. So I will spend the weekend tweaking all of my e book covers and descriptions before the busy fall season. I am also going to tweak my Amazon author page.
My newest Bernat Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern that I will be publishing this weekend!